Gain an understanding of the five pillars of resilience with a wide variety of practical suggestions and tools that you can implement immediately.
As an attorney, you operate in an environment that is in constant flux, with fast-changing legal and regulatory frameworks. You are likely pressed for time, juggling firm demands, working long hours, managing harsh billing demands, dealing with increasingly demanding clients, and facing pressure to generate business in a legal landscape that becomes more and more complex. The need for resilience is clear, even without adding possible societal concerns or demands in your personal life. Resilience is your ability to persevere in the face of difficulty. Resilient attorneys adapt to challenges and changes and they grow in the face of adversity, instead of caving under it. If you wish to thrive in today's legal environment, you want to hone your resilience insights and skills. This topic dives into the five pillars of resilience with a wide variety of practical suggestions and tools that you can implement immediately. You will gain insights from authorities such as Mayo Clinic, the Penn Resiliency Project, The Bounce Back Project, The Resilience Center - Montana, The American Psychology As-sociation, and psychologists such as Albert Ellis and Dr. Karen Gallaty.
HardTalk Biz Coaching
- Founder of HardTalk Biz Coaching
- Executive and team coaching, webinars, workshops, change consultation, and keynotes
- Returning speaker for continuing legal education at national and international conferences, as a presenter for project managers and people in the manufacturing industry, and as an instructor for the University of Minnesota, teaching multiple courses several times each year
- Delivered webinars, live speeches, workshops, and training courses on resilience, stress management, and similar topics since 1990 in many industries, including the legal industry, in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, and the U.S.
- Many articles published on website: https://hardtalkbizcoaching.com
- Three master's degrees in psychology and education, ongoing professional development through courses and mini-MBA
- Can be contacted at 952-607-6027, https://hardtalkbizcoaching.com, or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.