Learn tried-and-true techniques for following up with sales prospects while avoiding mistakes that result in the loss of a potential sale.
A major issue for salespeople is how and when to follow up with a potential buyer. Most salespeople leave the prospect without the necessary follow up to define their case and close the sale. This topic will include the time frame to call back, what to say on those follow-up calls, how to leave a message, when not to call back and what the prospect is saying when they don't call you back. Finally, we will discuss the first call that creates the scenario.
- Leader in motivational and sales training since 1979
- Certified management consultant, has trained and consulted to a wide range of corporations, including IBM, AT&T, Motorola, Sprint, CIGNA and a host of other organizations throughout the world
- Trained more than 500,000 professionals in more than 9,000 companies
- Accomplishments include the development of highly pragmatic sales training and management programs that adapt effectively into a broad range of sales environments and industries
- Rated as the number one sales expert in prospecting by Personal Selling Power magazine
- Wrote more than 50 best-selling sales books
- Can be contacted at [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.