Don't risk making mistakes - learn the ins and outs of the commercial loan real estate closing process.
Many individuals involved in commercial loan transactions never fully understand all the steps and details that go into closing a complex commercial real estate loan transaction. This topic will provide an overview of the entire process required for commercial real estate loan transaction closings. Explanation of the documentation from an attorney's perspective, what the documentation consists of, and why it is necessary will be discussed. Individuals involved in all aspects of commercial real estate will benefit from a better understanding of what is involved in closing a commercial real estate loan transaction and a more thorough understanding of the documents which may be necessary in connection therewith.
Jodi L. Henninger
Clingen Callow & McLean, LLC
- Partner in the office of Clingen Callow & McLean, LLC
- Practice emphasizes all aspects of commercial real estate and financial lending transaction
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on numerous commercial real estate and financial lending transactions, including ‘Complete Commercial Real Estate Loan Closing Checklist’ live webinar for Lorman Education Services
- Member of Illinois State Bar Association, DuPage County Bar Association, CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women) - Chicago Chapter
- J.D. Degree, DePaul University College of Law
- B.A. Degree in speech communication, University of Illinois
- Can be contacted at 630-871-8550 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.