Learn how to grow a firm with team members dispersed in different locations.
Distributed workforces, aka virtual law firms, are here to stay in the legal profession. Pre-pandemic, virtual firms were often considered too new-age for most law firm owners with thoughts like "We need excessive office space to be legit for team and clients." That concept has changed. Now, are all firms going to go/stay fully remote? Nope. Most will end up in a hybrid status where office space is used with team members who are not coming into the office each day.
Law firms around the country continue to figure out how to effectively grow a law firm while managing the ongoing effects of the pandemic that have caused many Americans, including those that law firms employ, to think about work differently. This course will cover all the ins and outs of how to grow a firm with team members dispersed in different locations. Topics include managing remote and onsite team members, having the right tech in place, marketing your practice with creative office space usage, and more.
Modern Law Practice
- Co-founder of Modern Law Practice and CEO of CuroLegal
- Actively engaged in building current and the future of legal services throughout his career via his work in building legal technology, creating ABA Blueprint, an AI-driven interface to help attorneys select the best technology for their firms, and developing new law business models
- Serves on the ABA Standing Committee on the Delivery Of Legal Services, previously served on the Governing Board for ABA’s Center for Innovation, ABA Law Practice Division’s Council, as Chair of the Division’s Futures Initiative, and the Board of Directors for the Global Legal Blockchain Consortium
- Regularly speaks around the country on topics related to legal technology, virtual law practice, and the future of the legal profession
- Has been quoted and published in publications, including ABA Journal, Inc., the Atlantic, and Entrepreneur Magazine
- Named to the Fastcase 50 list of global legal innovators and received an award by ALM for the Most Innovative Use of Technology for Firm
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.