Understand key provisions of titles and surveys and the consequences and strategies for the included parties.
Surveys and title reports, though prepared from different vantages, share a trait that those who purchase and finance real estate often lack. They reveal critical information about the real estate that only the professional provider can deliver after an investigation and analysis of the public land title records and the site. However, the formats of the informational reports themselves are stylized. This course will explain how to focus on the key provisions of the title commitment and policy and features of the survey. The material will also suggest consequences and strategies for the parties to the transaction. Using the latest American Land Title Association policy and endorsement forms, the material will offer forms of title insurance coverage available in the marketplace.
Duane H. Wunsch
Fidelity National Title Group, Inc.
- Wisconsin State Counsel for Fidelity National Title Group
- Over 30 years of experience, including searching and examining titles, closing transactions, and handling title insurance claims
- Member of the State Bar of Wisconsin and the Milwaukee Bar Association
- Past President of the Wisconsin Land Title Association
- J.D. degree, Emory University; B.A degree, UW - Madison
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.