Become familiar with how AIA owner-contractor agreements fit within your project and the principle underlying features.
An inadequate contract is like ill-fitting clothes, as time goes by, they become more problematic and obvious. This course will enhance your abilities to select the correct contract, given which party you are to it. A contract, however, is just the hopeful beginning of a commercial relationship. This material will also explore the potential pitfalls in the operation of the contract and options when the contract's execution goes awry.
David M. McGlone
Eckert Seamans Cherin & Mellott, LLC
- Partner at Eckert Seamans Cherin & Mellott, LLC
- Practice emphasizes all aspects of construction and commercial law and has been a first-chair litigator for over 27 years
- Some of his trials have resulted in, among other things, the changing of the application of the civil jury trial right in the first circuit and a more comprehensive explanation of mechanic’s lien law in Massachusetts
- Admitted in New York, Massachusetts, Connecticut, and their corresponding federal jurisdictions
- J.D. degree in New England Law/Boston; A.B. degree, Boston College
- Can be contacted at [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.