Learn effective engagement and retention techniques to get your tenants to renew.
In today's competitive multifamily residential marketplace, why is it that some communities constantly struggle with tenant turnover, delinquencies, and dissatisfaction, while others overcome adversity and thrive? Why do some multifamily communities immediately identify weaknesses and overcome them, while others remain unwilling or unable to confront their shortcomings and create opportunities for improvement? This topic will help you to identify barriers to success in the multifamily residential marketplace to address tenant turnover and dissatisfaction while improving asset value and increase return on investment. This content will identify specific and cost-effective ideas that can be implemented in virtually any multifamily community to increase tenant satisfaction, increase renewals, and make measurable success a reality on a consistent basis.
Kevin A. Fanning
Clark Hill PLC
- Partner with the national law firm Clark Hill PLC
- Practice focuses on all aspects of commercial, industrial, office, and retail property matters, including litigation, commercial property workouts, foreclosures and strategic use of commercial and multifamily receiverships
- Regularly advises owners of multifamily apartment communities, particularly when non-routine legal matters arise
- Serves as counsel to various regional shopping malls, power centers, retail plazas, office and industrial buildings, and other commercial property owners in all aspects of leasing and property management
- Named a Michigan Super Lawyer since 2009
- J.D. degree, University of Detroit Mercy School of Law; B.A. degree, cum laude, Western Michigan University
- Can be contacted at 248-988-5875 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.