Understand the employer and employee state tax considerations for a mobile workforce.
In today's world, having employees working from home is no longer the exception. In addition, employees have resumed traveling for business needs. While there are many benefits to a mobile workforce, there are certain state tax considerations that should be addressed -- for both the employer and the employee. This presentation will provide an overview of the key considerations from a state tax perspective, including corporate income tax, sales and use tax, withholding tax, and personal income tax.
Nicole L. Johnson
- Partner, Blank Rome
- Works with clients to resolve state and local tax controversies at the audit, administrative, and judicial levels and advises clients on state and local tax law in transactional matters
- Represents clients on matters that implicate virtually every category of taxes, including corporate income and franchise taxes, gross receipts taxes, gaming taxes, sales and use taxes, and transactions taxes
- Frequently delivers lectures on state and local tax matters
- Member of the American Bar Association, New York State Bar Association, and Minnesota Bar Association
- J.D. degree, William Mitchell College of Law; B.S.B degree, University of Minnesota
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 212-885-5286
Craig B. Fields
- Partner, Blank Rome
- Leads state and local tax practice, regularly litigates state and local tax matters, and counsels clients on state and local tax planning
- Has published numerous articles on state and local taxation, which have appeared in leading industry publications
- Frequently delivers lectures on state and local tax issues
- Member of the American Bar Association and serves as an advisory board member for various professional organizations, publications, and centers, including the Georgetown Law Center, The National Multistate Tax Symposium, The Journal of State Taxation, Bloomberg BNA State Tax, and State Tax Notes
- J.D. degree, Duke University School of Law; LL.M. degree, New York University School of Law; B.A. degree, Queens College
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 212-885-5170
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.