Understand the psychology of a difficult conversation and how to avoid the common pitfalls that cause the conversation to fail.
Challenging conversations are common in the workplace, yet we all tend to avoid them until absolutely necessary. What if the difference between avoiding/hating challenging conversations and enjoying and having successful outcomes is all in your head? What if your ability to handle any challenging conversation is merely learning the psychology of why they are difficult, shifting your way of engaging in those conversations, and mastering several templates to practice and use to create opportunities and solutions versus upset and frustration? This material will cover all the salient points to support you on your way to mastery. Become the person people look to for help with creating success out of challenging conversations by committing to learning these key principles and practices.
The Thrival Company
- CXO of The Thrival Company – Because survival is not enough – www.thrivalcompany.com
- Thrival is an accredited provider of continuing education credits to professionals in accounting, HR, PD, auditing, engineering, project management, environmental, health and safety, and many more areas
- Founder of Your Corporate Shrink – www.yourcorporateshrink.com management consulting and coaching support to over 50 different business and government sectors
- Lead Content Developer at Training that does not Suck – www.ttdns247.com
- Our practice emphasizes all aspects of organizational development, performance improvement, operational infrastructure design, and driving positive and measurable behavior/culture change using the best technological and psychological methods
- Global keynote speaker and corporate trainer on the topics of leadership, team building, entrepreneurship, culture/behavior change, HR attraction/retention, and driving positive global and systemic transformation
- Best-selling author of Mission to Million$ - Taking Big Ideas and Making Them a Reality; her next book is: You Can’t Engineer Human, available in bookstores 9/20/22 and on pre-order at Amazon.com
- Member of IIA, SHRM, SAME, Wizard Academy, and the Human Communications Institute (HCI)
- B.S. degree in chemical engineering, Purdue University; more than 1,000 hours of post-graduate courses and training in facilitation, mediation, human resources, psychology, brain science, adult learning behavior, and related topics
- Can be contacted at 512-656-7518, [email protected], on Twitter® @elizabethfrisch, www.elizabethfrisch.com, or on LinkedIn® elizabeth-frisch
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.