Gain a better understanding of how to build your team from the inside as a team member.
Group-development activities like team building can significantly improve organizational performance. In addition, team building enhances customer/client satisfaction. Learn to align your team around specific goals, establish clear lines of accountability and responsibility for team members, build effective working relationships through effective communication skills, and identify common mistakes and solutions to challenges in teams. Further, you will learn how team building gives your organization a competitive edge over competitors.
Cynthia R. Mullins
Baldwin Rise Advisory Services
- Legal counsel, certified human resources professional (SHRM-CP), management professor, compliance, and HR speaker
- CEO & Founder of Baldwin Rise Advisory Services
- International legal counsel and chief human resources officer at JMW Consultants Inc
- Serves on the faculty at Goodwin University at University of Bridgeport School of Business and Antioch University
- Teach undergraduate and MBA management courses
- Conducts seminars, workshops, and webinars on human resources topics, business ethics and compliance, women’s leadership through the lens of DE&I, multicultural women’s leadership, soft skills, workforce development, career strategies, negotiation, and conflict resolution
- J.D. degree, University of Connecticut School of Law; M.S. degree in business ethics and compliance, Cambridge College (formerly New England College of Business); B.A. degree in political science, University of Connecticut; certificate in human resource management, Duke University; certificate in negotiation mastery, Harvard Business School Online; certificate Scholar-Practitioner Training and Development Program, Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- Can be contacted at 203-570-3539, 862-273-2102, [email protected], or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.