Gain successful communication tools to develop positive interactions among team members and avoid conflict; while fostering trust.
The team structure adapts most easily to changing conditions and has the best potential for creative solutions and new approaches to work challenges. Successful team development requires effective communication and feedback, accountability, the ability to handle conflict and resolve situations, and problem-solving. This course offers tips and techniques that facilitate the development of a new team or the revitalization of an existing team. Whether your team is an ongoing workgroup or a special project-based team of limited duration, you will rapidly increase its effectiveness with these teamwork tools and skills. According to Gallup, high-performing teams see a 21 percent jump in profitability and productivity. For most of us, teamwork is a part of everyday life. We are often expected to be a functional part of a performing team. Team members must unite with the same vision and be motivated to bring that vision to life. Team members also must share clear, measurable goals and be committed to each playing their part in the overall success of the group. As a manager, you also play a role in overseeing progress, providing feedback, and rewarding team and individual successes. This is not always easy to do when dealing with different generations and personalities. This course will help you with tools and best practices to build a high-functioning team.
ARH Employee Training
- President of ARH Employee Training, working to create and customize employee soft skills training programs that fit the culture of her clients
- More than 20 years of training facilitation/learning and development career, developing custom soft skills employee programs, onboarding, and Train the Trainer experience
- Faculty member of the American Management Association where she trains communication skills
- Corporate trainer for Fortune 500 companies across the country and globally
- Partners with business coaches, HR leaders, and other business leaders to facilitate corporate and institutional training events
- Member of several professional organizations and has received numerous certifications
- Writes weekly articles on LinkedIn® Pulse that have garnered much recognition and an international following
- Can be contacted at [email protected]; http://www.linkedin.com/in/audreyhtraining138/; [email protected]; www.arhemployeetraining.com/; www.facebook.com/ARH-Employee-Skills
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.