Learn how to manage difficult situations appropriately and provide a win/win for all involved.
Many people are faced with situations and crises that can generate chaos and anxiety in personal, family, and work situations. Research has shown that how a person manages crises and chaotic situations is by choice. Situations can be referred to as adversities which can be defined as a less than desirable environment. Knowledge of when a situation requires intervention and how to manage that situation that provides a win/win for all involved is challenging. This presentation will help a person, regardless of role or title, learn how to recognize when a situation is escalating out of control; and responsible, practical processes to put in place to bring situations back to cohesiveness by recognizing their awareness of responding to adversity. This program will explain the method required for analyzing situations and how this relates to leadership and communication of the process. Failing to have a proper mechanism for managing problematic or difficult situations is one of the most common reasons for dysfunction. This presentation is critical for anyone who has concerns about losing control and living in chaotic environments.
Pamela Nelson, Ph.D., MSN, CCRA
Pamela Nelson, Ph.D., M.S.N.
- President/CEO, Bracane Company
- Chair of the DFW Minority Business Enterprise Input Committee and Member of the Diversity Advisory Committee for the Association of Clinical Research Professionals (DAC)
- Member of the BioWorks for North Texas Advisory Committee to support the advancement of developing talent for life science workforce
- Dynamic leader and member of national organizations and overseer of global teams
- Facilitates trainings for team productivity and project management for research teams for organization of multiple clinical projects, team management, and organizational management for small business owners
- Founder of the nonprofit 501(c)3 organization, Fit for Service Wellness — a health literacy organization dedicated to developing and disseminating health programs to increase self-care and prevention of chronic illnesses such as Type 2 Diabetes
- Author of Decluttering Your Mind, A Biblical Perspective which is a self-help guide for personal organization and productivity
- Worked for many years as a registered nurse in clinical settings and transitioned to research and development industry with an emphasis in oncology
- Ph.D. degree in biblical and nursing disciplines; M.S.N. degree with an emphasis on education
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 469-814-0658
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.