Understand how to be more effective at capturing time and avoiding pitfalls of hourly billing.
Many legal professionals struggle with hourly billing. Hourly billing is viewed as a chore and an aspect of legal practice that draws attention away from performing tasks assigned by the supervising attorney that advance the client's interests. Billing also causes many legal professionals undue stress at the end of the month as unreported time must be captured retrospectively.
This presentation will help legal professionals understand how to be more effective at capturing time, avoiding traps and pitfalls, and how structuring billing practices to the particular needs of your supervising attorney to maximize your value at the workplace.
Howry Breen & Herman LLP
Matt A. Kelley
- Trial attorney, Howry Breen & Herman, LLP, Austin, Texas
- Civil litigation, business litigation, real estate litigation, personal injury litigation
- Top Ten Person Injury Attorney in Texas Under 40 for 2022, NAOPIA, Attorney Intel Top 50 Attorney in Austin for 2022
- Member of Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Austin Bar Association, and Austin Young Lawyers Association
- J.D. degree, magna cum laude, Texas Tech University School of Law; B.A. degree, Texas A&M University
- Can be contacted at [email protected], 512-474-7300, 1900 Pearl Street, Austin, TX 78705
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.