Gain a working understanding of the risk associated with cyberthreats in the supply chain and learn strategies to mitigate them.
Organizations of all sizes face cyberthreats on a daily basis. However, much emphasis to date has been put on mitigation and building resilience for threats faced directly by the firms. In reality, a firm is only as safe as its supply chain. In this course, you will learn the difference between building cyber resilience for your own firm against both direct threats and those that you may be exposed to through your suppliers. This material will introduce you to the types of threats faced through your supply chain and steps you can take to vet and continuously monitor your suppliers for cyber resilience, thereby bolstering your own cybersecurity posture. The learning is further enhanced through a few case studies. This course is targeted toward a non-technical (non-IT) audience who are involved in middle management to executive-level functions.
Data Dynamics, Inc.
- Founder of Data Dynamics, Inc., a technology consulting firm that uses a vendor-agnostic and technology-neutral approach to providing maximum value to its clients
- 30 years of consulting experience in the areas of business performance improvement (through the application of technology, business process re-engineering, or both), business and IT strategies, and project/program management
- Worked with numerous clients in different industries such as automotive, warehousing, pharmaceuticals, telecommunications, health care, and utilities
- M.B.A. degree, Olin School of Business at Washington University; master’s degree in electrical engineering, University of Michigan; and bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, Washington University
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.