Understand the pros and cons of Vendor Managed Inventory programs and how to make them successful.
Many vendors that provide basics to your business will want to put your store(s) on a Vendor Managed Inventory program. This program allows the vendor to stock your stores with inventory levels that they believe would be appropriate. This can be a great opportunity for you and your stores, but you have to know the good and bad elements of doing business this way. Dan Jablons of Retail Smart Guys walks you through the entire process in this topic, making sure that you have the greatest level of success!
Retail Smart Guys
- Award winning merchandise planner and retail consultant for 15 years in a row
- Piloted some of the industry’s earliest vendor managed inventory programs
- Keynote speaker at many trade shows, including MAGIC, Surf Expo, and Global Pet Expedition
- Has worked with retailers, large and small, nationally, and internationally
- Was amongst the first to work with independent retailers to add technology to their stores to improve their bottom line
- In addition to his retail knowledge, he has also been an actor on TV, you know him as Larry David’s lawyer on Curb Your Enthusiasm
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.