Learn practical and powerful solutions that will help teens build stress resilience.
This rapid-fire, edu-training and practical content will focus on the most central issues in understanding, preventing and mitigating stress reactions in teens. The focus will be on providing evidence-based and cost-effective strategies for (1) promoting resilience and (2) limiting the toxic impact of stress that an assortment of helping professionals can deploy across a variety of settings. Impactful strategies from both the positive psychology and clinical psychology literatures will be covered.
David Palmiter, Ph.D., ABPP
- Full professor at Marywood University with 25+ years of clinical experience treating anxiety disorders in youth
- A past president of the Pennsylvania Psychological Association
- Fellow of the American Psychological Association, the American Academy of Clinical Psychology and the Pennsylvania Psychological Association
- Has offered hundreds of continuing education workshops on child and adolescent clinical topics across the United States and Canada
- Has contributed to hundreds of media projects for outlets such as CNN.com, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal and The Associated Press
- Author of two books: Practicing Cognitive Behavioral Therapy with Children and Adolescents: A Guide for Students and Early Career Professionals and Working Parents and Thriving Families: 10 Strategies that Make a Difference
- Experienced with social media: parenting blog at www.hecticparents.com, Twitter® moniker is @HelpingParents, website is at www.helpingfamilies.com
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.