Learn to be more productive throughout the day and master whatever workload awaits you at the office.
Just about every workplace you go to, regardless of industry, seems to be busier than ever with too much to do and not enough people or time to do it. The result is a high-pressure and even perhaps stressful and chaotic workload. Having the right strategies to help you manage this chaos is key to being a more productive, balanced, and happier administrative professional. This course will help provide you with the strategies you will need to master whatever workload awaits you at the office, including where you should start, how to organize and prioritize, ways to be more productive throughout the day and minimize your interruptions, and much more. Through all of this and more, you will walk away with practical, real-world applications so that you can hit the ground running and begin implementing what you learn right away.
The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc.
- Practice Success Coach for The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc., a business consulting firm that helps assist estate planning attorneys and their support staff with practice-management and marketing
- Conducts in-depth practice-management training for estate planning law firms, along with additional consulting and coaching services to help with ongoing implementation
- Prior to transitioning into her current role, she served as the Executive Assistant for over eight years to the president of The Ultimate Estate Planner and nationally renowned estate planning attorney, Philip Kavesh
- Presented several educational programs for her organization on a number of business practices, including calendar and time management, hiring and training of administrative personnel, and marketing
- Written numerous articles featured on the company’s website, offering administrative professionals useful and practical guidance on everyday issues in the office; additionally, she offers a free weekly email subscription for administrative staff on similar topics
- B.S.B.A. degree, Pepperdine University; currently pursuing her master’s degree in business administration, Pepperdine Graziadio Business School
- Can be contacted at [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.