Learn best practices for the preparation and representation of your client before the IRS.
This topic focuses on important strategies to keep in mind when representing clients before the Internal Revenue Service. How to properly prepare for an audit, steps to an office audit and/or field audit meeting, and appropriate follow-up will be discussed. While tax exams are an everyday occurrence, it is important to conduct them professionally and efficiently while at the same time presenting the taxpayer's position in the best possible way.
Dean M. Hottle, II, CPA, M.S.T.
PKF O'Connor Davies, LLP
- Tax partner with PKF O’Connor Davies, LLP, a full-service certified public accounting and advisory firm
- 32 years of public accounting experience
- Certified Public Accountant and a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the New York, Connecticut, and Pennsylvania State Societies of CPAs
- Specializes in consulting to multi-national corporate groups on a variety of tax matters
- Experienced in handling federal and state tax controversies at all levels - regularly communicating with the IRS and the New York State, Connecticut State, and New York City Departments of Revenue and Finance
- A frequent presenter to various professional groups
- M.S. degree, Pace University, Pleasantville, New York; B.S. degree, Franklin & Marshall College, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- Can be contacted at 914-421-5635 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.