Learn how to positively seek, engage, and empower your workers to stop taking unnecessary risks.
Many employers view safety as a set of rules to be read and known, as opposed to a way of life for employees, a skill set embedded in the corporate workforce, and a set of everyday habits performed in all operations. They also do not understand how OSHA guidelines work, the consequences of noncompliance, and the mental processes that lead to unsafe work practices. This topic will help those responsible for environment, health, and safety in the corporate workplace understand how to address the problems of unsafe practices, changing the corporate mission and culture, to having meaningful policies in a work environment where every employee understands safety as a personal responsibility, and also feels free to call out unsafe practices and stop work when necessary. This material will also explain real-life examples of unsafe practices across a broad spectrum of industries and causes, so you can see how culture, policies, employee trainings, and worker attitudes can lead to unsafe practices or conversely be developed to create an environment of safety.
Mark L. Clark
Parsons McEntire McClearly PLLC
- Partner in the office of Parsons McEntire McCleary PLLC
- Practice emphasizes all aspects of employer’s liability, worker injuries, and OSHA compliance and defenses
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on numerous issues related to failures of safety in the workplace, contractual safety bridging agreements, workers' compensation injuries, and the impact of regulations on litigated matters involving worker injuries
- International Association of Defense Counsel, Texas Association of Defense Counsel, Houston Bar Association, Houston Mariners Club
- J.D. degree, South Texas College of Law; B.A. degree in political science, Abilene Christian University
- Can be contacted at 832-786-2047 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.