Master the art of responsible and effective social media engagement in the ever-evolving landscape of financial planning.
Embark on a transformative journey into the dynamic realm of social media compliance tailored exclusively for financial planning professionals. In this one-hour webinar, we'll unravel the intricacies of leveraging social media platforms while ensuring adherence to stringent regulatory frameworks. As accountants, CPAs, estate planners, and financial advisors, join us to explore innovative strategies, best practices, and invaluable insights that will not only enhance your online presence but also safeguard your reputation and client trust. Don't miss this opportunity to master the art of responsible and effective social media engagement in the ever-evolving landscape of financial planning.
Drew Stevens, Ph.D.
Stevens Performance Group
- International financial educator for individuals seeking to optimize and understand retirement
- Works with individuals that grapple with finances and transforms them into wealthy professionals with the liquidity and lifestyle they desire to live with profound longevity to create a legacy
- History on Wall Street, gaining a vast knowledge of financial markets and 37 years of experience enabling him to create a holistic plan for every individual, helping to maximize income and mitigate risk while never running out of retirement money
- Well-known international keynote speaker, workshop provider, and media host
- Author of 14 books (his latest, Understanding Social Security) and over 5,500 articles to stimulate others to increase their knowledge and awareness of the financial markets
- Holds licenses in seven states enacting as a fiduciary for his clients
- NSSA certified
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.