Understand the impact and regulations of small cell deployment.
The wireless industry is rapidly moving nationally to deploy so-called 'small cell' sites. This information is for local governments facing a wave of new small cell site applications and likely new Federal rules limiting local authority to reject or modify such applications. Topics covered include what small cells are, what they look like, how many to expect, where and when to expect small cells, and how small cells fit into the existing cell networks. Also discussed are the current and likely federal regulatory environments surrounding small cell deployments. Guidance will be provided on local permitting practices to maintain control of the small cell deployment process.
Jonathan L. Kramer, Esq.
Telecom Law Firm, P.C.
- Senior partner at Telecom Law Firm, P.C. with offices in Los Angeles, San Diego, and Seattle
- Attorney admitted in California and New Mexico
- Wireless leasing and zoning experience for more than 25 years
- Radio frequency telecom engineer for more than 40 years
- Doctor of Law and Policy, Northeastern University
- Can be contacted at 310-312-9900, ext. 121 or [email protected]
John W. Pestle, Esq.
- Chair of the Telecommunications Group at Varnum LLP law firm
- Representing property owners nationwide on cell leases for 26 years
- Helped clients sell over 100 cell leases
- Graduate of Harvard, Yale, and Michigan Law School
- Can be contacted at 616-336-6725 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.