Learn how to measure your recruiting process and effectively communicate the results.
Understanding the business value of recruitment supports an organization's strategy and promotes its brand. This topic will give you a better understanding of how to design simple steps to demonstrate recruiting's value. Effective recruitment campaigns, whether internal or external, produce numerous benefits. Some benefits include hiring qualified talent, supporting enhanced growth, reducing costs, increasing employee and company performance, and fostering brand recognition. You will leave the program with practical applications that you can apply to your business.
Cynthia R. Mullins
Baldwin Rise Advisory Services
- CEO and founder of Baldwin Rise Advisory Services
- International legal counsel and chief human resources officer at JMW Consultants LLC
- Legal counsel, certified human resources professional (SHRM-CP), management professor, compliance, and HR speaker
- Serves on the faculty at Goodwin University at University of Bridgeport School of Business and Antioch University and teaches undergraduate, MBA management, and women’s leadership courses
- Approved public arbitrator for Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
- Conducts seminars, workshops, and webinars on human resources topics, business ethics and compliance, women’s leadership through the lens of DE&I, multicultural women’s leadership, soft skills, workforce development, career strategies, negotiation, and conflict resolution
- J.D. degree, University of Connecticut School of Law; M.S. degree in business ethics and compliance, Cambridge College (formerly New England College of Business); B.A. degree in political science, University of Connecticut; certificate in human resource management, Duke University; certificate in negotiation mastery, Harvard Business School Online; certificate Scholar-Practitioner Training and Development Program, Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- Can be contacted at (cell) 203-570-3539, (office) 862-273-2102, [email protected], or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.