Understand the root of cognitive fixedness and how to break through those barriers.
Creative thinking is a skill, not a gift. It's the starting point for the innovation process. But many people struggle with creativity because they don't know how to generate ideas, or they let their minds be blocked. This program will introduce a method of creativity called Systematic Inventive Thinking. It's based on patterns that channel the ideation process and regulate our thinking. Properly applied, it can help people overcome the number one hurdle to creative thinking - cognitive fixedness. This session will explain the roots of fixedness and how to overcome it.
- Global leader in creativity and innovation, international public speaker, award-winning author, innovation podcaster, blogger, and live streamer
- The leading practitioner in the use of systematic innovation methods
- Teaches teams, businesses, and governments how to solve tough problems to create a culture of innovation and a flowing pipeline
- Associate Professor of Marketing and Innovation, University of Cincinnati
- Graduate of the U.S. Air Force Academy; M.B.A., University of Chicago
- Can be contacted at 513-615-2839, [email protected], or Twitter® @drewboyd
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.