Gain insight on how to keep a calm, cool head and stay rational during pressure-packed times.
In today's rapidly-changing business and economical climate, it has become even more important for leaders and managers to make decisions and set priorities in situations of extreme pressure, uncertainty, and stress. In some cases waiting even one day to respond could be detrimental to your reputation and/or your company's bottom line. At every level of business - from business owner, to manager, supervisor, and administrative assistant - professionals are expected to make wise decisions under pressure. This course will provide insights into how your brain works and a process to de-escalate stress, as well as specific frameworks to help you to feel more confident in high-stakes business situations. This information is critical for any business leader, team leader, or professional who needs to confidently set priorities and make decisions on behalf of themselves, their teams, or their company at large. You will walk away with the skills and know-how to ensure you are poised to avoid mistakes and maximize your experience and expertise.
People At The Center
- Founder and principal of People At The Center, a global executive coaching and organi-zational development firm dedicated to unleashing the potential of people to catapult business success
- In the last 15 years, Kim and her team have worked with over one thousand business leaders and professionals to become more influential, impactful, and effective in their careers; clients span a large range of industries from start-ups to Fortune 50 companies in finance, health care, manufacturing, IT, business services, automotive, apparel, media, and more
- Serves as a trusted advisor and mentor for start-up incubators and women’s leadership networks
- Member of the International Coach Federation (ICF), Society of HR Managers (SHRM), Association for Talent Development (ATD), and Ellevate Professional Women’s Network, her work has been featured in Forbes, Medium, and Ellevate; the team holds certificates in Advanced Coach Training, Accelerated Coaching Excellence as well as IT Project Management
- Can be contacted at www.peopleatthecenter.com, [email protected], or www.linkedin.com/in/kimcarpenter
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.