Competently represent our service members by understanding the applicability of the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA).
The Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA) provides several benefits and protections to certain military personnel, including protections that can be used in bankruptcy proceedings or help avoid bankruptcy altogether. Many service members are unaware of the protections and benefits provided by the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA). This presentation will explain the history and purpose of the SCRA and its basic protections and postponements of civil proceedings involving qualified servicemembers.
Richard G. (Rick) Erickson
Snell & Wilmer L.L.P.
- Partner in the office of Snell & Wilmer, L.L.P. (https://www.swlaw.com/people/rick_erickson)
- Practice emphasizes all aspects of construction law
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on numerous topics relating to construction litigation and transactions
- Author of many publications related to construction law and commercial litigation
- Past chair, State Bar Executive Council for Construction Law; Affiliate Affairs Committee, Associated General Contractors; fellow, American Bar Foundation; Arizona Builders Alliance; Maricopa County Bar Association, Construction Law Section
- J.D. degree, University of The Pacific; B.S. degree, University of Arizona
- Can be contacted at [email protected], 602-382-6540, or https://www.linkedin.com/in/rick-erickson-9510794
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.