Gain the necessary tools needed to comply with the ADA and avoid both bad press and costly claims from service or emotional support animal situations.
Many employers are now confronting difficult ADA issues relating to service and support animals in the workplace. These questions are likely to increase as a result of COVID-19-caused anxieties and long COVID cases. This program will give you the information to know what animals qualify as service animals and how an employer can determine if an animal is really a service animal versus a comfort animal. It will also address if an employer must provide food, a relief area, someone to walk a service animal and breaks for walking. Learn when you can exclude a service animal from the workplace or specific area and how to handle a request when there is potential conflict with other employees who are allergic, afraid, or have religious objections to dogs.
Frank C. Morris, Jr.
Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Leads the employment law practice in Washington, D.C., and co-chair of the ADA and Public Accommodations Group for the national law firm of Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Speaker on the ADA and employment law to the judicial conferences for the federal judges of Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Seventh, and Eleventh Circuits
- Adjunct professor at the George Washington University Law School
- Named to The Best Lawyers in America and Washington, D.C. Super Lawyers, and Washington, D.C. and Baltimore Top-Rated Lawyers
- Represents and counsels employers and public accommodations nationally in employment, labor, leave, and disability matters
- Can be contacted at [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.