Learn how selling a cell lease can help you address financial challenges without affecting current operations.
Many businesses, individuals, schools and municipalities face financial problems due to the COVID-19 outbreak. This topic will address how selling a cell lease can provide a bridge of hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars, without affecting current operations, to weather the storm until things return to normal.
This is what happened following the 2008 financial crisis: landlords sold off cell leases to generate immediate funds. Some sales were by cities or schools that were under emergency management to generate funds but kept operating. This time as well sell a cell lease can provide cash - bids often lead to sales for around 210 times monthly rents. But sale documents have to be done carefully to not harm the lease owner's continued use and development of the building or property on which the cell tower is located. This information will provide examples of successful lease sales by businesses, cities and schools, describe the bid process, and identify major issues that need to be addressed in sale documents. This includes issues unique to cities, schools and units of government.
John W. Pestle, Esq.
- Chair of the Telecommunications Group at Varnum LLP law firm
- Representing property owners nationwide on cell leases for 26 years
- Helped clients sell over 100 cell leases
- Graduate of Harvard, Yale, and Michigan Law School
- Can be contacted at 616-336-6725 or [email protected]
Jonathan L. Kramer, Esq.
Telecom Law Firm, P.C.
- Senior partner at Telecom Law Firm, P.C. with offices in Los Angeles, San Diego, and Seattle
- Attorney admitted in California and New Mexico
- Wireless leasing and zoning experience for more than 25 years
- Radio frequency telecom engineer for more than 40 years
- Doctor of Law and Policy, Northeastern University
- Can be contacted at 310-312-9900, ext. 121 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.