Learn the right approach to take when designing your compensation plan and make sure your sales compensation plan is rewarding the right behaviors.
An effective sales compensation plan can have an enormous impact on company success. A market competitive and motivational incentive plan that is focused on the right business results will spur your sales team to overcome obstacles and close the sales you need them to. A poorly designed plan invites disengagement, turnover and legal risk. One size does not fit all; what works for one company can be disastrous for another. This topic takes you through the process of designing a sales compensation plan that is right for your company, one that drives your financial and strategic objectives, aligns with the responsibilities of each sales role, and considers key sales dynamics like one-time vs. recurring revenue, sales cycle length, and the volume and frequency of sales. Fortunately, there is established methodology to guide the decisions and this material will take you through it.
Elliot Scott Consulting LLC
- Owner of Elliot Scott Consulting LLC, a niche firm focused exclusively on sales effectiveness and sales compensation
- More than 20 years of sales compensation design consulting experience, across industries and across continents
- Prior to starting his own company, he has held senior sales effectiveness and compensation positions at Towers Watson, The Alexander Group, Korn Ferry, and ZS Associates
- Has written articles for Workspan, Synygy magazine, and other publications, and conducted training seminars in the U.S. and overseas
- M.B.A. degree, with honors, University of Chicago; B.A. degree, Dartmouth College
- Can be contacted at 914-582-9093 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.