Understand the unique challenges in attracting high-potential workers and the special approaches to rewarding employees for the referral.
Recruiting talented people can be challenging. It is not easy (even in this economy) to find average performers with a strong work ethic, but it can be even more challenging to attract high-potential talent. Of course, there is more than one way to go about recruiting, and there is more than one way to go about rewarding employees for referring good people. This topic will focus on the greater challenge of rewarding workers for referrals of high-potential talent.
William J. Rothwell, Ph.D., SPHR, SHRM-SCP, RODC, CPTD Fellow
Rothwell & Associates, Inc.
- Distinguished Professor, The Pennsylvania State University
- My specialty is Organization Development and Change
- 20 years of full-time HR experience in multinational business and in U.S. government
- Taught HR topics at a major university for 32 years
- Conducted consulting for over 50 multinational companies and countless other organizations
- Published 154 books on HR (look me up on Amazon)
- Member of the Society for HR Management, Association for Talent Development
- Ph.D., MBA, MA, BA
- [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.