Take advantage of the benefits that regularly reporting rental payment can provide.
Housing providers are poised to help their residents build credit by reporting rental payments to the major credit bureaus. Doing so benefits renters and landlords. Residents gain the opportunity to build credit without assuming additional debt through the establishment of a new, positive, active trade line on their traditional consumer credit report. Landlords gain a tool to offer a positive incentive for increasing on-time rent payments and a competitive advantage in recruiting new residents, and a credit building product around which they can wrap around services to residents with a means to measurably improve their credit profile and ultimately other financial outcomes.
Credit Builders Alliance
- Chief Operating and Strategy Officer for Credit Builders Alliance
- Practice emphasizes all aspects of credit reporting and consumer finance
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on numerous credit building initiatives
- Author of several publications related to the areas of credit building and rent reporting
- Member of the Oregon State Bar
- J.D. degree, University of Texas; M.P.A. degree, New York University
- Can be contacted at 202-888-7585 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.