Gain a better understanding of best practices on when and how to report an incident to OSHA.
This topic will provide you a practical and real-world understanding of OSHA's reporting requirements. In addition, you will gain an understanding of common errors made by employers in relation to OSHA's reporting requirements and how to avoid them. In this regard, you will also learn to recognize situations where reporting to OSHA is not required.
Tracy L. Moon, Jr.
Fisher & Phillips LLP
- Partner in the Atlanta office of Fisher & Phillips LLP
- Practice emphasizes counseling and training employers regarding compliance with employment and labor laws, rules and regulations, and how to avoid workplace problems and prevent lawsuits
- Conducts on-site compliance inspections and in-house management training programs
- Advises employers on both federal and state OSHA related issues, including compliance, prevention, accident, injury, and death cases
- An OSHA general industry outreach trainer authorized to conduct 10 and 30-hour general industry training
- Has written numerous articles on a wide variety of employment and labor law subjects
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 404-240-4246
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.