Learn best practices to ensure a successful tenancy and minimize the risk of renting to a nightmare tenant.
Ensuring you have great tenants starts from the moment you list your rental property vacancy. This program will take you through best practices for marketing your vacancies, screening potential tenants, and using the correct lease, risk reduction tools, and move-in process to ensure a peaceful and successful tenancy. Attendees will be able to confidently rent their units and significantly minimize the risk of renting to a nightmare tenant.
American Apartment Owners Association
- Director of Marketing and Education, American Apartment Owners Association
- Has worked for the American Apartment Owners Association, the largest association for landlords in the country, for the last seven years
- Launched AAOA’s educational division in 2016 and has hosted and moderated over 100 webinars for thousands of landlords nationwide on topics such as screening compliance, evictions, emotional support animals, and more
- Curates breaking news and original content for AAOA Today, a biweekly newsletter that goes out to over 74,000 rental industry professionals, and RENT Magazine, a national publication for rental owners
- Has been interviewed by national and local news outlets, including CNBC, CNN, Business Insider, The Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, BISNOW, and Realtor.com
- Extensive sales and marketing background in the rental industry has made her a point person for rental industry professionals who want to learn how to select quality tenants and reduce their rental risk
- M.B.A. degree in marketing and B.A. degree, Pepperdine University
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.