Learn how to implement preventative measures to avoid costly claims and litigation.
This course is designed to help HR/employment law professionals to understand the legal tests and theories for identifying when an employee's belief or practice is considered a religion under Title VII and therefore legally protectable. Learn best practices for analyzing and responding to religious accommodation requests from employees, including requests for accommodations from COVID-19 vaccination requirements.
Carrie B. Hoffman
Foley & Lardner LLP
- Represents and counsels major employers nationwide in all areas of labor and employment law across a wide range of industries, including retail and hospitality
- Highly regarded for her experience with wage and hour issues, as well as employment discrimination and retaliation claims
- Regularly reviews and drafts employment agreements, such as covenants not to compete, and advises clients on a wide variety of labor and employment issues such as workplace safety, work-place harassment, union avoidance, and election campaigns, leaves of absence, hiring, termina-tion, and severance policies and procedures, and litigation avoidance
- Recognized as a Best Lawyer in America: Employment Law - Management (2013-2021), Litiga-tion – Labor & Employment (2013-2021) and named the Best Lawyers 2021 Litigation – Labor & Employment “Lawyer of the Year” in Dallas; achieved the highest rating in the Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- Can be contacted at 214-999-4262 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.