Understand the compliance issues and risks around advertising with Regulation Z.
'Regulation Z: Advertising Rules and Requirements' reviews the rules and requirements surrounding Regulation Z, including history, purpose, coverage, and disclosures. This material will review the background, scope, and compliance issues surrounding Regulation Z and disclosure requirements. In addition, we will cover the regulatory issues and how to prepare for examinations.
- Brings over 25 years of wide-arranging experience in compliance, training, and regulations
- Currently the CEO of tweezzle, a virtual training company dealing with regulatory compliance; he is also an advisor to startups; most recently, he served as Head of Compliance Training at Bank of China, Macquarie Group’s Head of Americas Compliance Training, and JPMorgan Chase’s Compliance Training Manager; also worked for FINRA, a U.S. regulator, where he created Examiner University to train examiners on how to perform their function
- Advisor at the Global Compliance Institute (GCI)
- Master’s degree in finance; bachelor’s degree in business administration
- Can be contacted at [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.