Find out how these low-cost and free recruiting resources can increase your response.
Employees today are not as easy to recruit as they once were. Research indicates that as many as 40 percent of all workers in the U.S. want to resign from their current jobs, and turnover rates have reached historic proportions. Workers expect more of their employers today than they once did and are less willing to put up with treatment that they find objectionable. That makes it more difficult for employers to acquire talent, let alone top talent. This topic will help you find more effective ways to recruit talented people at a time when competition among employers is increasingly fierce. Creating a positive reputation as an employer (employment branding) can drive down the cost of attracting workers and can make it easier to find people when needed -- and keep them. This information will help employers find cost-effective ways to recruit qualified workers.
William J. Rothwell, Ph.D., SPHR, SHRM-SCP, RODC, CPTD Fellow
Rothwell & Associates, Inc.
- Distinguished Professor, The Pennsylvania State University
- His specialty is organization development and change
- Speaking/Teaching accomplishments in his area of practice include 20 years of full-time HR experience in multinational business and in U.S. government
- Published 128 books on HR
- Member of the Society for HR Management and the Association for Talent Development
- Ph.D., M.B.A., M.A., and B.A. degrees
- Can be contacted at [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.