Understand the benefits of a proper hiring process and avoid the common mistakes recruiters make as well as how to prevent them.
We are currently living in a very competitive world when it comes to finding and recruiting the best candidate for the job. However, many recruiters make common mistakes as they rush through the hiring process in order to prevent the candidate from working for competitors. With the low unemployment rates in today's competitive environment, it is important to ensure the candidate experience is a positive one so the candidate wants to work for your company rather than with the competitors. Candidates no longer tolerate lags or red flags anywhere in the process. Applications must be quick, seamless, and painless. If recruitment does not work well for the candidate, they will go elsewhere. This topic will assist you in understanding the benefits of a proper hiring process. It will also show you common mistakes recruiters make as well as how to prevent those mistakes. Lastly, it will show you how to fix common mistakes when they do occur and how to save the candidate from a negative experience.
Jackie A. Sexson
- Compliance manager with Fortune 250 company
- Former executive director with the legal and human resources consulting firm, The Sexson Group
- Extensive experience in employment and labor law, as well as human resources
- Has a legal and HR background in employee relations, performance management (360-degree feedback), organizational management, benefits administration, recruitment and selection, compensation, equal employment opportunity, and training and development
- Experience with the public sector, Fortune 500 companies, and small startup companies
- Held director and executive level positions, and worked as an independent consultant
- Certified as a senior professional in human resources by the Society for Human Resources Management
- J.D. and M.B.A. degrees
- Can be contacted at 303-513-6018 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.