Methods for Training Your Clients in the Use of CBT While Strengthening and Broadening Your Own CBT Skills
Many studies show that CBT is one of, if not the most effective psychological tool for therapists. Understanding the concepts as a professional is a given. Explaining it to a client in a useful, meaningful, remember-able way can be a challenge. Unless your client understands the concepts, can apply them and has access to them under stress, therapy becomes an ongoing repetitive process that falls short of its full potential. This OnDemand Webinar of Ready Access CBT Training will provide a useful method for educating your clients while helping them through the principles of CBT. You will acquire a deeper and broader understanding as well as a greater appreciation of these principles and new methods to explain them to others in a useful and memorable way. Particular attention will be devoted to converting these psychological underpinnings into easily understood and practical applications in everyday living.
•You will be able to discuss the concepts of memory.
•You will be able to explain underpinning of behavioral therapy.
•You will be able to review the nuts and bolts of cognitive restructuring and how to more fully engage your clients in the process.
Phil D’Agostino, M.Ed., LPC-NC
- Practice life that extends from 1989
- Writer of Naked Thinking, the Power of Feeling Less, Thinking More and Making Better Decisions
- Presented more than 400 programs on the subject of cognitive restructuring and positive behavior change and nearly 1000 others on subjects such as conflict resolution, management, leadership and problem solving
- Radio talk show on-air therapist for nearly three and half years with special emphasis on relationships and mood disorders
- Former member of the American Society of Clinical Hypnosis focusing on behavior modification applications
- Certified science teacher and owner/operator of five successful businesses
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.