Understanding and managing cash flow in your business is critical to your success.
A balance sheet is often described as a snapshot of your financial situation at a single point in time. Think of it as the balance in your personal checking account. An income statement summarizes revenue, expenses, and net income for the entire year or another period of time. Both of these financial statements are important tools to measure the success of your business but do little to tell you where the cash actually went. Learn more about how cash truly moves through your business, how to prepare a cash flow budget, and how to identify ways to put your working capital to work to increase shareholder value.
Theran J. Welsh, CPA
SVA Certified Public Accountants
- Partner with SVA Certified Public Accountants since 2005
- Focus is on helping contractors create shareholder value by understanding their cost structure to bid and win profitable work and assure their tax structure is a model to support a sustainable organization
- He spends time with contractors to identify options for revenue reporting to reduce tax liability and identify industry-specific tax strategies to reduce tax liability, with the end goal of creating shareholder value
- His experience will help executives of construction companies identify the key performance measurements to pursue profitable work to sustain their organization
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.