Be a trusted advisor that enrolls prospects through your proposal.
People much prefer to buy and enroll in something that serves them rather than to be sold. People connect with you based on building rapport when they feel related to and understood. What is compelling or most important to them is what addresses their challenge and shares a solution to the results they seek. One of the biggest mistakes salespeople make is focusing too much on the product or service's deliverables rather than the prospect's challenge. Selling is about you, and enrolling is about them. A trusted advisor approach in your proposal positions your business as a resource that empowers them to see the problem for what it is and what they can do to solve it and seek the results they desire. In your proposal, emphasize your understanding of the problems they're trying to solve, and then demonstrate how your solution is the best way to address those problems. This is much more compelling to a prospective buyer than a laundry list of features and benefits. Come learn the steps to prepare and position your proposal for more wins from a trusted advisor's perspective.
Sustainable Success Coaching & Consulting
- CEO, business executive coach, world-class speaker, revenue acceleration strategist, corporate trainer-advisor, award-winning author®, certified mindset expert, radio show host, and media personality
- Mentors business leaders, start-ups, and businesses on the process to scale their brands and business through effective business and revenue acceleration strategies as trusted advisors
- Mentors business leaders and businesses toward solutions for enhancing business culture, improving workplace communications, increasing sales, and increasing employee engagement for maximum production
- Authored book Master Your Inner Critic: Resolve the Root Cause and Create Prosperity
- Co-authored the recent edition of Mastering the Art of Success with Jack Canfield
- Weekly radio shows, Sustainable Success (part of the Voice America Influencers Channel) and Business Influencers with Tal Radio (part of the Touch-A-Life foundation)
- Works with organizations such as JP Morgan-Chase, Ralph Lauren, GE Research, Oracle, UTC-Pratt & Whitney, Raytheon, Microchip Technologies, Anthem, US Census Bureau, United Healthcare, Laticrete Corporation, Hubbell Corporation, Conning & Company, Foxwoods Casino, the US Senate, NYPD Forensics Department, and universities, such as University of Hartford, Westchester Community College, Bay Path University, and Worcester State University
- Spoke on overcoming limited beliefs for peak performance at Harvard University’s Faculty Club
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.