Successfully educate employees about your organization's health care benefits plans and options.
This topic will provide you with a better understanding of how to strategically deliver guidance to employees in health care benefits selection. You will be able to articulate your organization's health care benefits strategy and its influence on candidates and employees. It will also allow you to effectively communicate health care benefits plans and options. This information will lay out practical applications which you can apply directly to your business.
Cynthia R. Mullins
Baldwin Rise Advisory Services
- Legal counsel, certified human resources professional (SHRM-CP), management professor, compliance, and HR speaker
- CEO & Founder of Baldwin Rise Advisory Services
- International legal counsel and chief human resources officer at JMW Consultants Inc
- Serves on the faculty at Goodwin University at University of Bridgeport School of Business and Antioch University
- Teach undergraduate and MBA management courses
- Conducts seminars, workshops, and webinars on human resources topics, business ethics and compliance, women’s leadership through the lens of DE&I, multicultural women’s leadership, soft skills, workforce development, career strategies, negotiation, and conflict resolution
- J.D. degree, University of Connecticut School of Law; M.S. degree in business ethics and compliance, Cambridge College (formerly New England College of Business); B.A. degree in political science, University of Connecticut; certificate in human resource management, Duke University; certificate in negotiation mastery, Harvard Business School Online; certificate Scholar-Practitioner Training and Development Program, Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- Can be contacted at 203-570-3539, 862-273-2102, [email protected], or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.