Take steps to secure and maintain your rights and assess potential action against infringers.
Intellectual property is often one of your business's most valuable assets. Do you know how to identify what is pro-tectable, take the required steps to cement your rights, and safeguard what is yours from infringement? This topic will provide you with the foundation to recognize what you can protect, take steps to secure and maintain your rights, and assess potential action against infringers. Avoid common pitfalls by gaining an understanding of the legal fun-damentals sufficient for you to recognize and maximize your intellectual property.
Nathan J. Breen
Howe & Hutton, Ltd.
- Partner in the office of Howe & Hutton, Ltd.
- Practice emphasizes all aspects of intellectual property, contracts, not-for-profit associations
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on numerous topics on intellectual property and nonprofit governance
- Written several publications related to the areas of intellectual property and association law
- J.D. degree, John Marshall Law School; B.A. degree, DePaul University
- Can be contacted at 312-263-3001 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.