Gain a better understanding of current issues surrounding product recalls and how to best protect against product liability lawsuits.
Product manufacturers face increasing litigation for claims of product defect, even for seemingly innocuous products. Once a product is found to be defective, copycat claims tend to follow. Having a strong defense before you are sued helps mitigate against some claims. This topic will discuss the types of claims that arise and how to best protect against claims.
Sharon L. Caffrey
Duane Morris LLP
- Vice chair of Duane Morris LLP’s 350+ lawyer trial practice
- National trial counsel for Ford Motor Company and regional trial counsel for CSX Transportation, Inc.
- Extensive MDL and national coordinating counsel experience in asbestos and PPA litigation
- Nationwide ranking by Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business (Product Liability & Mass Torts)
- U.S. News/Best Lawyers “The Best Lawyers in America,” Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions – Defendants Category
- Has achieved the highest rating in the Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.