Learn strategies to control your claims costs and reduce your workers' compensation premiums.
Proactive employer representatives and other interested stakeholders are constantly on the lookout to reduce workers' compensation program costs and premiums. This is a never-ending challenge that requires them to review a number of factors and find the best insurance carrier or third-party administrator that fits their needs, while at the same time keeping premium costs low.
This program examines the many different challenges and provides tips on how one can find the best-in-class provider of workers' compensation coverage and ensure injured employees are treated with respect and dignity, and paid all the benefits they are entitled to following a work injury.
MSP Compliance Solutions, LLC
- Legal practice experience in the areas of workers’ compensation, personal injury, and Medicare/Medicaid compliance
- A health insurance professional who brings a passion to educating his peers
- Has litigated countless cases and founded a compliance consulting firm where he helped numerous individuals from diverse backgrounds across the United States
- Passions include assisting low-income persons via pro bono legal representation
- Licensed to practice law in Minnesota since 2002, as well as Wisconsin since 2008
- J.D. degree, William Mitchell College of Law; B.A. degree, St. Cloud State University
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 651-485-7036
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.