Learn to identify problems and provide a solid and clear email data policy to protect your company.
One of the benefits of working with email is that it provides a written record. This traceable footprint also opens up organizations and individuals to potential threats - legal, financial, security, reputation, and more. Every email sent from your organization is subject to laws regarding free speech, discrimination, privacy, accessibility, truth in information, and records retention. You should also be concerned with risks associated with cyber security, trade secrets, and due diligence. This course will provide a detailed outline of these issues and an action plan for creating an effective email policy. It will also include a quick checklist that will give you confidence before you click 'send.'
Professional Coach Academy
- Virtual training specialist, Pathways Business Seminars, Successful Training Solutions
- Lead trainer specializing in conflict, communication, and emotional control, Pryor Learning Solutions
- Founder of the Professional Coach Academy, certifying life and executive coaches since 2008
- Co-author of multiple books and audios
- Curriculum development specialist for three seminar companies and four government agencies
- Founder and host of a Star Summit speaker and trainer incubator
- Certified as a professional trainer and master coach
- Interdisciplinary M.A. degree in business, communications, and linguistics
- Can be contacted at 817-657-5301, [email protected], @SherryPrindle, or www.ProfessionalCoachAcademy.com
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.