Avoid common government contracting pitfalls that lead to suspension and debarment proceedings.
Doing business with the federal government presents unique challenges for contractors. In addition to standard hurdles of corporate formation and maintenance facing every business, government contractors must comply with an ever-changing set of rules and regulations. Contractors that fail in any of these areas are subject to a non-responsibility determination and lost contracting opportunities. This material covers the fundamentals of responsibility under the Federal Acquisition Regulation. Contractors will also learn practical strategies for compliance as well as what to do in the event of adverse agency actions like suspension and debarment.
Nicholas T. Solosky
Fox Rothschild LLP
- Partner in Fox Rothschild LLP’s Government Contracts Practice Group
- Represented clients at all levels of federal litigation, including matters at the Government Accountability Office, Court of Federal Claims, Boards of Contract Appeals, and U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- Represents contractors in all manner of claims against the federal government, including bid protests and contract claims
- Authored publications on Contract Disputes Act Claims, practical bid protest strategies, and suspension and debarment proceedings
- Represented clients in significant Contract Disputes Act claims at the Civilian Board of Contract Appeals and Armed Services Board of Contract Appeals, as well as U.S. Federal District Courts
- Author and moderator of Fox Rothschild’s Federal Government Contracts and Procurement Blog
- Can be contacted at 202-696-1460 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.