Implement various techniques and solutions that will create a more successful interaction with team members and customers.
When the global pandemic was declared in March of 2020, companies all over the world felt pressured to adapt to a new business environment. Service departments experienced a surge of customers demanding solutions. A surge in customer service means a surge in call volume, and when call volume is high, wait times increase, and customer satisfaction falls. However, despite the drastic changing world, even post-COVID-19 surges in customer service and high call volumes are not anything new or unordinary. This topic will prepare you with concepts that will provide a proactive plan to be put into place. There are various techniques and solutions that will create a more successful interaction with team members and customers, which not only helps the end-user, customer, or client, it is better for your teams, and their overall outlook, stress levels, and engagement for positive outcomes.
- 20 years of development, training, and facilitation of workshops for public and private sector organizations in employee engagement, customer service, diversity, establishing processes to mitigate discrimination, favoritism, leadership development, team building, and strategic planning
- Coach leaders and managers in public and private sector organizations around talent development through strengths-based methodologies
- Organizations include CDC, California State Department of Public Health, Pasadena Public Health Department, El Rancho Unified School District, New Grace Community Church, CPS HR Consulting, and New Women’s Business Center
- 34 Strong Certified StrengthsFinder™ coach
- M.P.A. degree, California State University, Northridge, The Tseng College, International; B.A. degree in English, Whittier College
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.