Understand how to deliver bad news sensitively and effectively.
We've all been there, where we find ourselves having to have difficult conversations with employees where we aren't sure how to keep the peace while expressing bad news. This presentation will help you learn how to communicate effectively and reflectively so you can feel good about how you express negative circumstances, such as demotion, improvement plans, raise denial, etc. We will explore specific examples to help you gain confidence in these situations so that you may continue your personal and professional growth during times of difficulty.
Life Design by Amy
- Board-certified life and executive and licensed psychotherapist
- Practice primarily helps busy professionals with an emphasis on work-life balance and the consciousness of self-care
- Public speaker for her own company, trainer of the Center for Credentialing & Education, writes curriculum for Rutgers University and has written curriculum/content for the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Has provided over 200 presentations and training to various organizations and sold her previous mental health practice to a corporate entity
- Has been featured in the New York Post, as well as other magazines and online blogs
- Ed.S. degree in organizational management; Master’s degree in counseling psychology
- Can be contacted at [email protected], www.lifedesignbyamy.com, or on Instagram @lifecoachamy
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.