Understand what digital transformation means and how to go about developing and implementing a plan for your business.
Digital transformation is a necessary disruption that companies must embrace if they want to compete in the next decade. Those reluctant to embrace the digital disruption seriously risk going out of business. However, digital transformation is not just a survival strategy, if implemented rapidly and successfully, it can also be the harbinger of abnormal profits for the firms.
This topic will expose you to what digital transformation means and how to go about developing and implementing a plan for your own business.
This program is targeted toward a non-technical (non-IT) audience who are involved in middle management to executive level functions.
Data Dynamics, Inc.
- Founder of Data Dynamics, Inc., a technology consulting firm that uses a vendor-agnostic and technology-neutral approach to providing maximum value to its clients
- 30 years of consulting experience in the areas of business performance improvement (through the application of technology, business process re-engineering, or both), business and IT strategies, and project/program management
- Worked with numerous clients in different industries such as automotive, warehousing, pharmaceuticals, telecommunications, health care, and utilities
- M.B.A. degree, Olin School of Business at Washington University; master’s degree in electrical engineering, University of Michigan; and bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, Washington University
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.