Enhance your memo writing and email correspondence skills.
Many paralegals spend much of their time communicating with legal professionals and clients. Excellent communication skills are required in the legal workplace. Paralegals provide data, facts, and research results to their supervisors in the memo format, a written project that demands keen attention to writing, analysis, and clear communication. Paralegals are also required to provide timely updates to clients and to other legal professionals. Email has become the most popular method of communication. Thus, superior email skills must be demonstrated by every paralegal. This topic provides a practical overview as to how you can enhance your memo writing and email correspondence skills.
Lisa Morris Robinson
Rosen Law Firm
- Attorney at Rosen Law Firm, a North Carolina law firm dedicated to making family law and divorce different
- Past practice has included wills, estate planning, personal injury, and Social Security disability
- Presenter at numerous seminars and workshops on family law, legal writing, paralegal education, and other topics
- Professor at Duke University, University of Memphis, Meredith College, and Central Carolina Community College
- Member of NC State Bar, Wake County Bar, and former NC State Bar Paralegal Certification Board
- Volunteer with Legal Aid of NC, Legal Aid of Memphis, and HAVEN, domestic violence shelter
- Trained mediator
- J.D. degree, Campbell University; B.A. degree in political science, UNC-CH
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.