Learn how to take back control of your day and get the most important work done.
Do you have too many tasks and competing priorities? Are you scheduled in back-to-back meetings? Do you find yourself multitasking and getting less and less done? 'Powerful Productivity Strategies' offers you the skills and mindset processes that will enable you to make the most of the time you have. Learn how to take back control of your day and get the most important work done. The skills presented are time-tested and proven to make a difference. This material will explore how our thinking gets in our way and review practical tools to create your personalized system of getting work done.
Patricia J. Hutchings
Unique Perspectives Un-Limited, Inc.
- Founder and director of Unique Perspectives Un-Limited, Inc., an organization dedicated to promoting the potential in people
- Professional instructor providing specialty training in the areas of leadership, management, advanced reading and learning skills, communication (presentation and interpersonal) skills, stress, work/life balance, enhanced productivity, time management, and team building
- Conducted intensive personal and professional development programs for more than 69,000 people in 13 countries
- Dynamic and talented presenter, committed to helping people find value in their lives and in the workplace
- Wrote, Managing Workplace Chaos: Solutions for Handling Information, Paper, Time and Stress, and Bumblebee Bits of Wisdom: A Collection of Quotes to Uplift Your Days
- Interviewed for the Harvard Management Update, and was a guest on The Weekend Business Coach, for KBNP, 1410 AM in Portland, Oregon
- Professional instructor, seminar trainer, course developer, and writer
- Independent consultant and trainer since 1993, and is a professional member of the National Speakers Association
- Frequent past speaker at the Administrative Professionals Conference and judge for the American Management Association for the Administrative Excellence award
- Presents the management and supervisory track along with the administrative professionals courses for the American Management Association and wrote one of the courses in their administrative certificate program
- Consulted for business and corporate leaders, international banking organizations, and political leaders worldwide
- Can be contacted at [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.